I look forward to seeing all of you in less than a week! Just a few notes/reminders:
- The reunion is on Saturday at Uncle Cecil's (the old homestead) in Arthurette. The address is 2115 Route 109 (the main highway on the Plaster Rock side of the Tobique). Feel free to show up any time starting at noon, supper will be served around 4:30 or 5 p.m.
- Watch the weather forecast and dress accordingly, we will be outdoors! There will be a large open-air tent (with one wall) to hide from the sun or rain, but it could get crowded if we all try to huddle under it at once. It's always a good idea to bring sunscreen and fly dope.
- BYOC - there will be a tent, porta potties and some tables but there will not be many chairs - please bring your own chair!
- Supper will consist of pork, turkey and beef; beans; potato salad; some green salads; rolls; and cake. There will be pop available to drink. Any food or drink you require beyond this you should bring along.
- The canoe ride will be Sunday starting in the mid-late morning in the Two Brooks area. Exact details in terms of where to put in, pull out and start time will be worked out at the reunion on Saturday. We are keeping in mind that many people need to leave to be home Sunday night and will be out of the water by early-mid afternoon.
Thank you all very much, I hope we have a fun weekend ahead of us!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)